As mentioned earlier, crowded planes and expensive airfares are putting constraints on travel for many Americans this summer. But here’s some good news: travel companies, including airlines, cruises, and hotels, have come up with promotions to help travelers fulfill their wanderlust dreams for summer and fall.
To inspire your future getaways, here are the current top Memorial Day travel deals:
- Ace Hotel offers $150 a night for rooms booked through the end of May for stays between June 1 and September 10.
- For summer bookings made by July 31, Marriott Bonvoy is providing complimentary suite upgrades or discounts for stays until September 4.
- Fiji Airlines offers round-trip flights from LA and San Francisco to Fiji’s Nadi International Airport, starting at $607. Flights are available from August to March.
- Southwest Airlines is offering one-way flights starting at just $59 until June 1.
- Get $1,000 off per couple (or $500 off per person) on the Rockies to Red Rocks route, a scenic railway journey from Moab, Utah, to Denver, Colorado if you book before May 31.
Check out more travel plan promotions here, and if you haven’t already, score a flight to Europe for up to 35% off with low-cost Icelandic carrier, PLAY Airlines.
If these deals aren’t enough for you, sign up for our cheap flight alerts for discounts year-round!