New airline routes seem to be popping up faster than ever, connecting us with destinations around the world. Breeze Airways and Alaska Airlines are determined not to be left behind, as they add their own new routes for the fall and winter seasons of this year, and I’ve already started plotting trips in my head!
Budget-friendly airline, Breeze Airways, recently unveiled fresh autumn routes from seven US cities, and as an added bonus, travelers who reserve tickets before July 3, can enjoy the benefit of a promotional rate, starting at $39 for one-way fares.
The new Breeze Airway routes:
- Tampa to Charleston, starting October 4, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Tampa to Pittsburgh starting October 5, Thursdays and Sundays
- Tampa to Columbus starting October 6, Mondays and Fridays
- New Orleans to Orlando starting September 22, Mondays and Fridays
- New Orleans to Tulsa starting September 22, Mondays and Fridays
Alaska Airlines is also gearing up for winter getaways, introducing new West Coast routes to the Bahamas and Mexico through April 9, 2024. Starting in December, the airline will offer its first-ever nonstop flights from Los Angeles and Seattle to paradise, aka, The Bahamas. Travelers from Las Vegas will also be able to enjoy more flight options to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta.
The new Alaska Airlines routes:
- Los Angeles to Nassau starting December 15, 4x each week
- Seattle to Nassau starting December 15, 3x each week
- Las Vegas to Cabo San Lucas starting December 15, 4x each week
- Las Vegas to Puerto Vallarta starting December 14, 4x each week